[Community-service] discussion starter

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:51:18 UTC 2015

I attended the community service activity we did in Orlando in 2014. I think this is an important division because through it we can become more equal, but it is hard to break in. After a while one sometimes feels the need just to not bother, but that isn't actually the answer.
I am interested to see what folks are doing. Tuesday I am supposed to go with some of my Rotary Club members to Jolly Holiday Lights and help with ticket taking and some other stuff. I don't know what that adventure will lead to. I do believe I must do it if at all possible--transportation is an issue--and I want to talk about it when I return.
I am not sure this answered your questions, but hey, it was a start.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com