[Community-service] Facebook group

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:25:17 UTC 2015

 Hi all,

 I thought that it would be wonderful for us blind professionals who
work with the blind to be able to gather in one place, so I created a
facebook group for that. If you aare a blind professional working as a
teacher, psychologist, counselor or help the blind in any other way or
if you know of others that do, feel free to look my facebook group up
as:
blind professionals working with the blind
or click this link and open the join button. Feel free to spread this as well.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1662127564060683?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiZDdlMzc2MzllYjdkMjAwY2U0NzdiMDkwZmU3OWI5ZDIiLCJxdWVyeSI6ImJsaW5kIHByb2Zlc3Npb25hbHMgd29ya2luZyB3aXRoIHRoZSBibGluZCIsInNlYXJjaF90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwic2VxdWVuY2VfaWQiOjIwNDYyNDkzMjYsInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTY2MjEyNzU2NDA2MDY4MywicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjo2OX0%3D