[Community-service] tonight's conference call with Pam Allen

Jessica Scannell braillegurl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:40:18 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I wanted to remind everyone our next community service membership call
is tonight November 22 2015 at 8 pm. Pam Allen will be our guest
speaker. Come one come all. Bring all your comments and questions.

She will be speaking about the Louisianna center and all the community
service activities students participate in while they are in training.

Date November 22, 2015

Time 8 pm

Conference call number 7124320140

Access code 808277 pound

I look forward to hearing everyone on the call tonight.

It should be a very informative and interesting call.

Sincerely,

Jessica Scannell