[Community-service] First Class Citizenship

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:58:30 UTC 2016

Hi Darian thanks for your message.  First-class citizenship
involves being a productive citizen in today's society.  A
productive citizen is someone who works hard on their job or in
their local community and school.  Community service plays an
important in making blind people first-class citizens.  For
instance, last Spring when I was completing my first internship
at UCF the staff members were impressed with how fluent I was in
the use of my BrailleNote and Apple products.