[Community-service] Valor the Blind Kitten Lives Up to His Name - Catster

Catherine Michele Mitchell michmitch66 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:28:17 UTC 2016

Hey out there in California, especially in the San Joaquin Valley area,
Finding a "forever home quote for and abandoned, Blind kitty is not usually what we like what we are talking about when we discuss community service. I would adopt him myself if I lived out there. I think this is definitely an NFB cat. He was out there doing structure discovery mobility all by himself!!!
http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cat-rescue-adoption-photos-valor-blind-kitten

C. Michele Mitchell
781-790-3627