[Community-service] New community service push to start in May

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:33:13 UTC 2016

Good morning, my name is dacia cole, and I am new to the division and the list serve but definitely not new to the federation. I am writing to tell all of you about a project that a  committee of division members is putting together. It is a smaller version of the 75 days of action project you did last year. The same principles apply to this project but it is for the month of may not for a little over two months. What we're looking for is what to call it. It needs to be catchy but easy to remember and say when we are bringing it to our chapters  and other community members. We would love your ideas. As your president Darian smith posted earlier this week this project will bee talked about during the next membership call which will be Wednesday April 20. I look forward to seeing what awesome ideas people come up with.
Dacia