[Community-service] April conference call tomorrow

president at nfbcommunityservice.org president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Tue Apr 19 18:52:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

 Please  Join the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division for our April membership call.
  We  are going to talk about a program that we are excited to start for you in May.
 We are also going to talk about a few tried and true websites you can use if you want to get involved in community service projects in  your local area.
  So Please join us on Wednesday April 20 at 8 pm  eastern time.
 The Call-in information is as follows: (712)432-0140 and the access code is 808277.
  We look forward to hearing you on the call!
   Best,
  Darian