[Community-service] suggestion for next year

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:18:02 UTC 2016

I think that this is a good idea.
 As you know a part of community service is  identifying a problem, finding a solution and then taking steps to address it.
 I think that for this effort to be realized  someone should take charge of it.
 Because you already started doing something like this, that you should be in charge of making sure this activity takes place.
 What do you think?
  Darian