[Community-service] volunteering during the Holidays?

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:58:11 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone,

I hope all of you are having an excellent holiday season.  The
holidays are popular time to volunteer in our community, from feeding
those in need, to collecting clothing or gifts for kids, there are
lots of ways to help out those who are less fortunate during the
holidays.  I'm interested in the various charities you volunteer with
during the holidays and what tasks/activities you do?  Please respond
whit this information.  If the charity has a website, please include a
link.  I can't wait to see everyone's responses.

Dacia Cole,
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division Vice-President
Community Service Division, Service Engagement Chairperson