[Community-service] Rescheduled Fundraising Call

Corina Salinas corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:36:50 UTC 2016

Fundraising committee rescheduled
I am very sorry for the inconvenience but the fundraising committee will be
rescheduled for next Tuesday, February 16 at 9:00 pm EST.

A note for this months call: Trivia Night is normally a separate
projects/call, but this month I would like to have a discussion.

I'm afraid I will have to spend this evening in the hospital. I'm feeling
very sick. Again, I'm very sorry.

See you there!

Corina

--
Corina Salinas
NFB Community Service, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
corina.d.salinas at gmail.com
(281)-745-7576