[Community-service] Discussion starter: What is your firstvolunteering opportunity of 2016?

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:40:40 UTC 2016

Hi Jonathan thanks for your message.  I have not had any
volunteer opportunities for the new year.  Last year I
volunteering with the Center for Distributed Learning at my
university.  This is the department that ensures that online
courses are accessible to students with disabilities before they
are published.  I enjoyed working with the rest of the staff.