[Community-service] Discussion starter: What is your first volunteering opportunity of 2016?

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:54:40 UTC 2016

 I constantly create volunteer opportunities for myself, even though
they do not formally exist! I do my best to help special education
students get articles related to blindness by brailling and printing
them out for them and I always made myself available for them whenever
they need to talk to a teacher like myself. I also volunteer for our
local organization for the blind when they ask me to contact others
from different countries or need help with translations and other
things. I also used to volunteer for a local orphanage when I was in
North Cyprus helping the children with their English and other things
and really enjoyed it.