[Community-service] Discussion starter: What is your first volunteering opportunity of 2016?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:25:13 UTC 2016

That's wonderful! What a great role model you are to those kids.

I mentor a sighted  kindergartner (6 yr old) in an urban public school. I spent time with her working on her reading and behavior by playing games and reading stories with her. Sometimes we just color, talk, & play with Playdoh. I also volunteer in the classroom. Lots of fun!

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone