[Community-service] Getting involved in the Service Engagement Committee?

Dacia Cole dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:28:50 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

My name is Dacia Cole and I am the vice-president of the Community
Service Division.  I am also the committee chair for the Service
Engagement committee.  What is the service engagement committee you
ask? It is a committee that works to get chapters of the NFB involved
in community service.  The goal isn't just to get them involved as a
group but to participate alongside our sighted friends  and neighbors.
It will allow us to  break down the misconceptions about blind people
and what we can and can't do.  Please email me at dacia.luck at gmail.com
for more information.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dacia Cole