[Community-service] Question about involvement and resumes was Re: community service reward program idea...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:01:47 UTC 2016

Just an idea –

On the resume, you could say :

treasurer, 2013 to present, Dane county chapter NFB Madison Wisconsin

You know it's Blindness organization but most people don't. This way with treasurer first and the organization was dead last it puts your experience ahead of where you got it.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone 6s