[Community-service] Community-Service) Outreach Committee

ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:14:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. My name is Ronnie Bellomy, and I am a board member of the National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division. I am new to the Community Service Division, and I am the chair of the outreach committee. I am looking for individuals who are passionate about reaching out to other organizations, businesses, schools, and other community members to share the Community Service Division’s vision of blind people working alongside their sighted peers to give back while changing the expectations people have of blind people. I am excited to see the people this committee will touch. You may contact me at ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Miss Ronnie Bellomy
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division