[Community-service] who's going to the next call?

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:06:03 UTC 2016

The next call to share our experiences of getting out in the community is  May 15, at 8:30 PM Eastern. I will send out the call-in information. Also, if you are interested in being a part of the committee that is putting this on, we will be having a call sometime in the next few days, let me know, and I will make sure you get added to that email list.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone