[Community-service] Fundraising committee call reminder

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Thu Nov 17 15:52:12 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I just wanted to send out a friendly reminder that the fundraising
committee will be holding their call tonight at 9pm Eastern.

The call in information is as follows:

Call: 712-432-0140
Access Code: 808277

I hope to talk to many of y'all tonight!

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.