[Community-service] Outreach Committee Call

Ronnie Bellomy ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 23:30:00 UTC 2016

Greetings Community Service Family and Friends  I hope this finds you all well.  I know many of you are not on committees whoare in the community Service Division. Do you have ideas on reaching out to people not in this division?  Do you believe in our division vision aboutraising the expectations of blind people through community Service?  Are you curious about what the ExternalOutreach committee is doing?  If youanswered yes to any of the above questions, come join in on our next conferencecall on Monday November 21st at 8 Eastern.  We look forward to seeing you there.  Guests are welcome! The call in information is as follows; Call (712)-432-0140Access code is 808277 If you have any questions, please contact  Ronnie at ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Warm regards

Miss Ronnie BellomyExternal Outreach Chair, National Federation of the Blindcommunity Service Division