[Community-service] Fundraising call this Tuesday

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat Oct 8 20:36:01 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone,
I wanted to provide a friendly reminder that the Fundraising Committee
will be holding their monthly conference call this Tuesday at 9:30pm
Eastern.

I encourage you all to call in and become a part of the fundraising
arm of our movement. Everyday we raise our own expectations as not
only blind people, but as contributors to society. We take on several
projects, giving back to our communities. These such endeavors require
financial backing. So, let's work together in continuing to making a
difference in our worlds and increasing the confidence within
ourselves and others.

The call-in information is below:

Call:
712-432-0140
Access Code:
808277

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
jfranks at nfbtx.org

Let's go build the Federation and let's get involved!

Jonathan Franks BSW
Fundraising Chair
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.