[Community-service] External Outreach Committee Meeting

Kyra Sweeney kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 00:34:34 UTC 2016

Below is a message from the chair of our Outreach Committee:

Greetings Federationists,
  Do you have a desire to reach out to other organizations to further
the mission of our community service division?  Do you have a
knowledge of resources, like to write, or have a genuine curiosity
about what the outreach committee is about?  Do not miss the second
outreach conference call next Monday October 17, 2016 at 8 p.m.
Eastern.
  The call in number is 7124320140
The access code is 808277.  If you have any questions please e-mail
Ronnie Bellomy at ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Warm regards,

Miss Ronnie Bellomy,
Outreach chair, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division