[Community-service] Membership Committee Meeting

Kyra Sweeney kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:49:29 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
  If you haven’t joined a committee of the Community Service Division
yet, or you’re looking for another one to join, then the Membership
Committee would love to welcome you! We are focused on both building
the membership of the Community Service Division, and creating
positive and informative experiences for current members. This
committee would be great for anyone who is creative, fun, a people
person, or passionate about encouraging blind people to contribute to
their communities.

	Our next meeting is this Monday, October 17th at 9 PM eastern. The
call-in info is as follows:
712-432-0140
access code 808277

If you have questions, or would like to receive the meeting agenda in
advance, please email me at kyra.sweeney94 at gmail.com.

Regards,
Kyra Sweeney, Membership Committee Chair, National Federation of the
Blind Community Service Division