[Community-service] Discussion Starter

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Sep 23 20:54:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,
You would like to know how I see it.
I see that there is hope, there is love, but we have to determine our own destination. Can we transform things to fit our needs, yes, we start on a  new path. Yes, it is unknown but what we got to lose.
We may not understand what is said in the speeches but if we read them a few times, we get the idea. We want to improve our condition. We want to be the first class citizens. We can achieve this by participating.
Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.