[Community-service] Discussion starter

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:24:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I firmly believe that anything that we do that benefits another group should be considered community service. While helping within the Blind community is perfectly acceptable and necessary, we should illustrate our ability to branch out and not be limited to the world of blindness. Anything from assisting with an after school program to setting up for a community event constitutes as community service -- that's what I adore! There is always an option that fits everyone's personality.

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division