[Community-service] National Convention Habatat Build

President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Tue Feb 28 22:32:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,
  we are in the beginning stages of planning for the Habitat build  during the week of National Convention.
 Your help in determining a  date for the  actual project would be appreciated.
  We have two possible dates that have been floated for consideration of seminar day (July 10) or the day before the start of convention activities  (July 9).
 Of these days, which of them would be most likely to  garner your participation?

 Thank you for your input.   this will help us set a date  that, ideally,  will get the  most participation.