[Community-service] Blindness, braille, community service

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:53:18 UTC 2017

I used to have a braille production business. I produce my church bulletin in braille, though no one uses it except for me. It would be available though if other braille readers came to the service. My husband does his church's bulletins, too, and there is one other person who takes advantage of it. When I was an intern at that church, I produced five bulletins each Sunday.

We participate in the Braille Challenge each year, not so much as a chapter, but those of us who can and are interested do.
Cindy