[Community-service] How can I plan a meeting that I will not be attending?

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Tue Jul 18 15:30:51 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I have a question. At Our  last community service brainstorming session, Carol put me in charge of planning the  the 2018 community service business   meeting. Now my question is how could I take on the responsibility of planning     the 2018 business   meeting for the community service division    if I will not be at the  national convention  next year? My sister is getting married on  July 7, 2018, and that is why I  am not going to the national convention.