[Community-service] Thank you for "Shining In Service" with us.

Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Thu Jul 20 20:38:58 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,
  Thank you very much for attending the activities of the Community Service  division of the National Federation of the Blind..

Our annual division meeting had great presenters who had wonderful, informative and inspiring words to share.  we hope that you learned, contributed  and enjoyed participating.  Personally, it is always a pleasure of mine to have the privilege of putting the agenda together.