[Community-service] 2017 Meetings of the Community Service Division

Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Wed Jun 7 21:23:10 UTC 2017

Please find below the official agenda  announcements for the  activities of the division.
 Please  spread the word, and let’s get involved!

 6:00 - 10:00 PM—NFB COMMUNITY SERVICE DIVISION
Wekiwa 10, Level 2
6:00 PM—Registration ($5)
6:30 PM—Seminar and Business Meeting
Learn how to find or make your own service projects, gain tools to organize your own state efforts, discover how you can live the life you want through serving your community, no matter your age or circumstance; and find out what the division has been up to in the past year. Let’s get involved! Darian Smith, President

9:00 PM - Midnight—TRIVIA NIGHT (Admission: $10)
Panzacola Ballroom H-2, Level 1
Who will be the 2017 Trivia Champions? It could be you! Come join the Community Service Division as we bring back trivia night! Flex your musical knowledge of popular songs, artists, and theme music in an evening full of fun, laughs, and some healthy competition! Proceeds benefit future programs and activities of the Community Service Division.

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD, at goldengateace

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
 Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“