[Community-service] National Convention Agenda

Michele michmitch66 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 22:01:02 UTC 2017

Thanks, Darian. I'll miss hanging out with my community service buddies this year, and I'll especially miss harassing you, you little Dred locked cutie patootie! Oh well, I'll just have to pester you twice as much at the 2018 convention.

Good luck with everything! I'm looking forward to lots of Facebook posts!

Your pal,

Michele

PS  Hey, tomorrow a couple of us are spending the day volunteering at the Caribbean-American Heritage Celebration. And volunteers eat  free! Mmm, jerk chicken….