[Community-service] Discussion Starter

President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Sun Mar 12 12:09:12 UTC 2017

 Good Morning,

 As you know, The National Federation of the Blind is undertaking a membership drive which is taking on different forms. one of them is to share your story of why you joined the federation.
 I thought it might be fun, and educational to see why we all on this list joined the  NFB?

 Remember that there is no  “good” or “bad” answer, there are just  personal experiences that hold a special meaning to you.

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD, at goldengateace

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
 Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“