[Community-service] National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division Membership Call

Darian Smith,President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Sun Apr 22 12:34:51 UTC 2018

Dear all:
  As you know, We are just 100 days away from the 78th convention of the National Federation of the Blind.
 If you have been listening to the presidential release, you know that our national office is deep in the  planning for this year’s convention, as well as  all of our state affiliates and many of our divisions.
 We  in the Community Service Division are ourselves in planning mode for the convention, so much so that we have focused all of our efforts towards making the best convention programing we can for the most folks.    .
 In order to to do this, we need your help.
 it is with this in mind that we invite you to attend our first membership call of 2018!
  We’ll bring the updates on what we have been up to, you bring the ideas of what we can do for convention.
 Are you coming to convention, and you want to contribute to what is done in some form or fashion?
 Well, come and share that too!
 the call will take place on Wednesday, April, 25 at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
 the Call-in Information is (515) 640 - 9853
 And the access code is 917561
If you can’t make it please feel free to reach out and we’ll make sure you are in the loop.
 If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
 Please find my information in my signature.
 Thank you, and  we look forward to talking with you on the 25th.
  Regards,
  Darian