[Community-service] Open Board Meeting THIS SUNDAY!

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:55:19 UTC 2018

Hi, friends!

We would like to invite you all to attend our open board meeting this Sunday, August 19th, at 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific. Everyone is welcome, and encouraged, to come! Please call (605) 562-0400, access code 9639815#. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this meeting, please feel free to reach out.

I hope to see you there!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students