[Community-service] Join the Social Media Committee!

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:04:39 UTC 2018

Hello, everyone!

My name is Johna Wright and I serve as the Vice President of the Community Service Division. I am also chairing the Social Media Committee this year, which includes our Facebook page, Twitter profile,  Instagram profile, website, and blog. In order for our social media efforts to be fruitful, I need help from you all! If you are interested in helping out by serving on the Social Media Committee, please reach out to me. I am looking for a diverse group of people, so you do not have to be comfortable with all (or any) of the social media platforms in order to help. We will be happy to teach you, as long as you are willing to learn :) If any of this sounds intriguing to you, please email me off-list at johnawright98 at gmail.com with your name and contact info. You can also contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students