[Community-service] Experiences with Blood Donation

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:23:22 UTC 2018

Hello, friends!

Have you ever served your community by donating blood? If so, we would love to hear all about your experience! Was it rewarding? How did giving blood compare to other forms of service that you have previously completed or become familiar with? Feel free to reply to this thread or email board member Johna Wright at johnawright98 at gmail.com. Be sure to include your name and where you’re from in your response. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Johna Wright
Social Media Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division