[Community-service] Experiences with Blood Donation

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Mon Feb 12 03:01:27 UTC 2018

Hello Johna and all,
I would reach out to the Houston Texas chapter of the NFB. Recently
they all donated blood in the memory of Harley Fetterman. I know that
they plan on doing that activity again this year.

The President's email is stacieandcash at gmail.com

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
NFB Human Services Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

On 2/11/18, Johna Wright via Community-Service
<community-service at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello, friends!
>
> Have you ever served your community by donating blood? If so, we would love
> to hear all about your experience! Was it rewarding? How did giving blood
> compare to other forms of service that you have previously completed or
> become familiar with? Feel free to reply to this thread or email board
> member Johna Wright at johnawright98 at gmail.com. Be sure to include your name
> and where you’re from in your response. We can’t wait to hear from you!
>
> Johna Wright
> Social Media Coordinator
> National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.