[Community-service] Invitation to Division Outreach Committee

Ronnie Bellomy ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 14:38:57 UTC 2018

Hello Federation family and friends
Happy New Year and I hope this has been a good year for you all so far!  I wanted to invite you all to our first Division outreach meeting of 2018 this coming Monday January 22nd at 8:00pm. eastern.  If you are interested in learning about our committee or you are part of another Division or group and want to check our meeting out, feel free to call in.  In the community service division, we believe that community service benefits all people and connects people.  I look forward to seeing you there and doing great and exciting things with with everyone this year!  Share with people you think might be interested and guest are welcome!

Warm wishes

Miss Ronnie BellomyDivision Outreach Chair, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division ronnie.bellomy at yahoo.com