[Community-service] Exhibit hall help

Darian Smith,President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Tue Jul 3 10:35:02 UTC 2018

good morning all:

, If you have the time, we will be looking for some folks who are outgoing, fun,and enthusiastic (you know you fit the description) to help us staff our exhibit hall table.
Please see below the following times that we will be asking for
volunteers to help out at our exhibit hall table.

July 4:
11:00am-1:00pm
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
July 5
11:00am-1:00pm
1:00pm-3:00pm
3:00pm-5:00pm
July 6:
12:00pm-1:45pm

Please be in touch  if you are interested..
The email address to use is president at nfbcommunityservice.org  in volunteering for a shift.

Thank you in advance,

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org <mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>