[Community-service] Exhibit hall help

Deanna Langton drlangton1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:48:34 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Deanna Langton. I worked at the Community Service Division table when I last attended convention in 2015. I have followed the activities of the division via the email list and would be interested in helping out at the table again if there are still open shifts. I am available during the first or third shift on the 5th or the shift on the 6th.
Thanks,
Deanna

Sent from my iPhon