[Community-service] November Service Activities

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:13:52 UTC 2018

The Golden Triangle Chapter is collecting items to fill backpacks for the homeless. On November 15, we will deliver the backpacks with a throw quilt in each one which the residents can use as a pillow or blanket if necessary. Also, non perishable items, variety snacks, bottle water and hygiene to the homeless individual who gather at the Hospitality Suites for meals. In their backpacks, we plan to put federation literature and a Sweet Milk Chocolate Golden Coin which is our signature giveaway to represent our local chapter is sweet on you!
I will make sure we take pictures to share with you all. Also, we will help clean the kitchen and the dinning area after the daily meal is served.

Stay tune! Keep serving!

Yours Truly,
JP

Sent from my iPhone