[Community-service] November Service Activities

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 22:23:56 UTC 2018

Hi,
sounds like a good project.
Hope you get a lot of donations. Will you hand the backpacks out in person
and how many do you seek to collect?
I handed out halloween candy to low income kids when I was a student at my
dorm in college; it was always fun to see their excitement  firsthand, so
hopefully you see some of the
recipients.
The halloween project was sponsored by campus ministry and I always enjoyed
it.

Ashley