[Community-service] Fundraising committee

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:53:13 UTC 2018

 Hello to all,
I am happy to announce our first fundraising committee meeting will be held
this Sunday, November 10, 2018 at 9 PM Eastern standard time. The
fundraising committee will have our monthly conference call every second
Sunday of each month. I look forward to engaging with you all there wish to
join this wonderful committee please come prepared with all of your
wonderful ideas and ready to collaborate so that we may be able to connect
so I gather on one accord so made all of the endeavor is there we have for
the future    Possible.  The call-in information is as follows
The call-in number is
605-562-0400
Access Code
1989382
 If there are any questions or concerns you can always please feel free to
reach out to me my email address is goddest80 at gmail.com. Also if you wish
to join the fun raising committee and you are not able to be a part of the
conference cough please email me as well so that I can keep you connected
and update it again I look forward to collaborating with each and everyone
of you have a wonderful day