[Community-service] Fwd: Community Service News

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:30:03 UTC 2018

Happy Tuesday!
The kick off to “Meet the Blind Month” is official! Tekesha, I love your reflection as well as presentation from your YouTube link.  Every year, our chapter present at our local high school. Building relationships plus planting seeds is a win win situation.

Cheryl, our chapter presents in January as well. We bring a cupcake cake and closing of our presentation we sung Happy Birthday to Louis Braille.

I have shared our past school activities with Tekesha and many others.  Today, I would like to encourage all to build relationships with schools in your district.  Yes, presentations is a form of community service by way of educating and providing resources as well as spreading the positive philosophy of the federation.

Kelly,
Thanks for your encouraging words about you and Goddess new relationship with your local high school. We are all looking forward to    future reflections.

Last but not least, Tekesha, Kelly and Goddess along with the Golden Triangle Chapter will conduct a “Meet and Greet” in celebration of “Meet the Blind Month” at Memorial High School on October 19. I can’t wait for you ladies to come to Texas!

“Sisters that serve together, strives in excellence together “ -JP

Sent from my iPhone