[Community-service] My apology

young swag863 goddest80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:07:41 UTC 2018

 My deepest apologies to all, I did not take the time and proofread my
message and we got to love Siri she loves to make us look so entertaining
LOL. I was on a break and was trying to hurry up to get back to my class to
begin teaching but just to correct the prior tax what it should have said
was the  Following

 For the last two years we have hosted A Thanksgiving dinner for various
families who are unable to have a Thanksgiving meal for whatever the reason
is on their own. We have had the wonderful opportunity to partnership with
Publix super market that has been tremendously awesome and donating
turkeys, HAMS, and dinner rolls. We also were very fortunate to have the
participation of Word of life ministry church that has been wonderful in
letting  us use their banquet hall to hold our event for the last two years.

 For the Christmas holiday season we have had the wonderful opportunity to
partner with the foster care center of Orlando here in Florida and host a
angel tree. The difference with this angel tree is it is called a gift card
angel tree we go out into the community and reach out to local businesses
as well as community leaders and sponsors who are willing to donate and
purchase gift cards for the children of the foster care system. Last year
we are very happy to say that we ourselves raise enough money through fine
raising which consisted of selling candy bars and Christmas baskets that
were made   We were able to purchase over 400 different gift cards from
various stores which total $750. It was a very good accomplishment and
feeling and we were also invited to be there or Christmas day and ride
along with the different directors of the group homes and deliver the gift
cards to the children. I hope these ideas can be of help to you thank you
very much for taking the time to listen have a wonderful day