[Community-service] Discussion starter: Tell us about your Meet the Blind month activities #NFBMTBM

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:39:34 UTC 2018

I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. Tomorrow all of the students and staff members in this program will be participating in the Abilities Awareness Day at Daytona State College. We will be demonstrating some of the things that we are good at.