[Community-service] #nfb9/11

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:43:30 UTC 2018

Hello federation family,

I want to take a moment to share my  upcoming service at the Oaks Nursing Home in Grooves, Texas.  My awesome administrator approved for my students to join our efforts on this day.  We will give the veterans and the rest of the residents patriotic cupcakes to compliment their homemade shakes served on this day.  We will assist with making and serving the shakes.  Also, manicures for the ladies, pass ice to all residents, make beds in addition to pray with some residents along with praise and worship.  I’m so excited to serve our senior who have sacrificed their blood, sweat, and tears for the next generation. Please join the movement of serving others especially on 9/11. There are so many ways that you can give back in your community.  Are you still looking for a place to serve? I encourage you to contact a local nursing home and ask how could you serve. I’m serving on 9/11! Are you?

#nfb9/11

Please contact me or any board member for support.  On behalf of the Community Service Division, thank you in advance for serving with us on 9/11.  We might live in different places but we are spreading the positive philosophy of the federation through our service as one.

Don’t forget to take pictures, and share your story with us on listserv and we will share on all social media sites.

Again thanks,

Jeanetta Price, President
NFB Community Service Division
Cell: 409-344-1005