[Community-service] Rain or Shine

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:55:34 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone!

I served today by organizing a thank you card drive, where many students at my university wrote and decorated cards to give to veterans in the VA Hospital. Also, I baked cookies and distributed them to campus police.

I look forward to hearing about everyone else’s service!

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students