[Community-service] Day of Service with Our Officers

Kelly J. kellyjo124 at live.com
Wed Sep 12 00:59:51 UTC 2018

Today, Goddest Johnson, her son, his best friend and I had the great
opportunity to serve our police officers in Orlando Fl by providing and
serving a gracious meal and informing them more about The National
Federation for the Blind and our mission. They all were so intreged and
very receptive to our presence. We then had the opportunity to take a
glammerous photoshot with them on side of a squad car. We definitely
look forward to supporting them in future endevores.