[Community-service] #nfb911

Jeanetta price price.jeanetta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:55:04 UTC 2018

Today was amazing!! I volunteered at Oaks Groves Nursing Home with my Titans for Christ students. We served delicious homemade chocolate milkshakes plus passed out patriotic cupcakes to the young seniors. We sung melodies, alright! My students sung and I recorded the live show. Don’t worry, I will share some of the videos and pictures! Let me finish my story.  In the activity room, the residents enjoyed our giveaways such as clappers, bracelets, and necklaces in which all had inspiration quotes. The party is not over until we traveled down each hall to visit the residents who were bed restricted. Of course we passed them treats too!  The staff was elated that we picked their nursing home to serve. Afterwards, I informed the Activity Director, that our school was going to adopt the nursing home. Positive vibes consumed the air, everyone from the residents to the staff was so appreciative of our efforts. Checked this out! Before we left, one of my students closed out with a sincere and powerful prayer.

Thank you all for your participation.

Respectfully,
JP