[Community-service] #nfb911

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:04:32 UTC 2018

Wow! This is great... The Cleveland chapter will have a service day on
next Tuesday with the Greater Cleveland Food Bank!
Will send pics and update then.
Everyone stay safe and have a good rest of the week. Cheryl

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood